tagline: Aus openSUSE
The marketing leads all promotional activities around openSUSE aimed to increase the presence and visibility on the web and in as many places around the world as possible. This includes
- Staffing and attending FOSS shows.
- Writing articles and tutorials about openSUSE.
- Creating posters, promotional materials about openSUSE.
- Helping Hands events. (More to come.)
- Updating / monitoring information sites (like Wikipedia) and making sure the most up-to-date and accurate information is available on those sites.
- Launch Parties! Launch parties are usually organized by openSUSE Ambassadors, part of the marketing team.
This is how you can communicate with us.
- #opensuse-marketing is our IRC channel.
- We also have a meeting from time to time.
- email@example.com - is our mailinglist
How to join
If you want to participate in our efforts just talk to us.