If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
The marketing leads all promotional activities around openSUSE aimed to increase the presence and visibility on the web and in as many places around the world as possible. This includes
- Staffing and attending FOSS shows.
- Writing articles and tutorials about openSUSE.
- Creating posters, promotional materials about openSUSE.
- Helping Hands events. (More to come.)
- Updating / monitoring information sites (like Wikipedia) and making sure the most up-to-date and accurate information is available on those sites.
- Launch Parties! Launch parties are usually organized by openSUSE Ambassadors, part of the marketing team.
This is how you can communicate with us.
- #opensuse-marketing is our IRC channel.
- We also have a meeting from time to time.
- email@example.com - is our mailinglist
How to join
If you want to participate in our efforts just talk to us.